Code of Conduct –
Kindness and Community are the cornerstones of Dropshots
- Always exhibit good sportsmanship when playing or spectating.
- Portable speakers or music are not allowed in the gym.
- Never direct any form of abuse at others (or yourself!)
- If you mess up, let it go. There are no ‘sorrys’ in pickleball.
- Never throw your paddle or otherwise mishandle equipment.
- Be respectful of players of lesser ability.
- Always strive to make correct line calls. If in doubt, you must call the ball in.
- Do not enter a court while a point is in progress if you are not in that game.
- Stop play whenever an unsafe situation arises, such as a stray ball or injured player.
- Warn other courts if you hit a ball into their court. Most yell “BALL”
- Wear pickleball or tennis shoes or other non-marking shoes, and safe athletic attire. Proper eye protection is strongly recommended.
- Do not play if your movement or judgment is impaired by alcohol or other drugs.
- When registering for leagues and tournaments, please sign up for the appropriate level according to USA Pickleball Standards. Standards can be found here: USAPA Skill Rating Definitions
General Club Rules
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your court/event time.
- All players must check in at the front desk.
- Keep an eye on your time and do not extend your play over the time allotted.
- No gum, food or drink (except water) is allowed on the courts.
- Food, drinks, including alcohol, are allowed in the café area only.
- Please check to be sure your area is clean before leaving.
Court Safety Rules
- This facility may be unsupervised at times, appropriate use of the courts is the responsibility of the players.
- Glass items are prohibited.
- Proper athletic footwear is required for all players.
- Upon leaving, return all borrowed equipment to pro-shop or paddle rack.
- Players should take all belongings and trash with them upon leaving.
- Unsupervised use of the courts by players under the age of 18 is prohibited.
- This organization is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Use courts at your own risk. Report incidents to staff. If no staff on site please call 570-274-1856
- First Aid kit is located by steel pillar after you walk in, to the left
IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY, CALL 911